Kamis, 07 Februari 2013

Jus 'Ta Story_side

Day 1
"So,what you see in there about the outside of your world? Back on your glasses?"
"Hmm, the expression of that who have desperate day.
I see a miserable. Just a water-from-the-eyes there."

"That's all you found about it?"
"Yes."

Day 2
"Soo, how's today? What you see behind your glasses about it?"
"It's...just a bit straight face today. Stare me like a stranger. Like it doesn't ever know me before."

"But you know it, right? How can that be? You meet it everyday."
"I, too, don't know. But that's what i can see. It's like not 'it'. Have their own expression everyday. Have their own experience everyday. Sometimes sad, sometimes they can smile. But they're around me everyday, make a circle beside me."

"And you feel annoyed?"
"Yeah..sometimes."

Day 3
"How is it?"
"Like I've said before, they, too, have a different expression today. Some of 'em are happy, but then they're crying. I can't even understand why?!"

"Hmm, sooo.....if you take-off your glasses, what will it you see?"
"I see a mirror."

2 komentar:

  1. Maafkan Indonesia saya, saya hanya menggunakan Google Translate sehingga saya dapat meninggalkan komentar di blog Anda yang indah!

    Aku benar-benar mencintai blog Anda! Khusus foto-foto karena mereka begitu rinci dan jelas, saya benar-benar bisa mengerti tentang posting Anda. Aku mengikuti Anda di GFC! Berharap Anda bisa datang dengan saya juga :) Terima kasih untuk posting ini! Saya tidak sabar untuk membaca lebih lanjut posting Anda. Lebih banyak kekuatan untuk Anda!

    XOXO
    Anda baru pengikut,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much^^ English is fine for me too :) I can use google translate too if i need to know some words, right? haha.. :)

      follow your blog too, and like it ^^

      Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...